Speakers will present informative talks on menopause, which will be followed by a panel discussion. Speakers include:
1. Natalie Beresford, Detective Inspector, Menopause Project Lead, Thames Valley Police
2. Jo McCarthy-Holland, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Advisor, University of Surrey
3. Ellie Brown, Fitness and Wellbeing Coach, My Menopause Companion & Ellie Brown Wellness, Fitness & Pilates
4. Zannie Kroogh, Nutritional Therapist, My Menopause Companion & Zannie Kroogh Nutrition
5. Tabitha Pickup, Trainee Clinical Psychologist, University of Surrey
There are currently around 3.5 million women over 50 in the UK workplace. A significant number of these working women will experience menopause symptoms that can, in some cases, be debilitating and have a significant impact on their work and personal lives. Symptoms can severely impact both physical and mental wellbeing at work and at home.
Through this event, we are going to explore how we can best support employees managing menopausal symptoms.
We are going to discuss:
Dr Tracy Xu Senior Lecturer Hospitality Tourism & Events at the University of Surrey
Dr Anke Winchenbach Lecturer Hospitality Tourism & Events at the University of Surrey
General adult public and employers who are interested in the topic of menopause and women's wellbeing.
Working women who are experiencing perimenopause or menopause symptoms and their employers.